- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I was considering walking there but driving I’ll pass, apparently at this point in the day there’s so many people that the parking lot is completely full and there’s a huge line of cars parked on the street and I don’t like parking on the street generally. But then I also thought about how long the lines for ice cream would be and decided I’m not in the mood to wait that longgo get it yourself, silly! lol
Deeply traumatic indeedSo...... you were trolled by your parents(?) as if you were a child. I bet it was traumatic.
Here's your consolation treat-- Ice...... Cream by Blackpink and Selena Gomez.