Movie I watched Disney's Luca last night (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I found this movie very nice when i watched it, the sea monsters seemed so metaphorical but the director denied any such thing. Expected for a disney movie ig. Still watcheable for the 3 kids' friendship. N the humorous background things happening/people who r there.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Magician and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh that’s so cool. I should watch it soon too.

last disney animation I watched was Raya and that one was 💅🏻
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i went to see it in theaters a few months ago and it was by far the best movie i've seen this year. i love it so much i would literally die for luca and alberto :jenniecry:
omg same, we need to protect these precious babies!!
I wished I watched in a theater
:pepecry2:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread