I will literally feel sorry for these girls... (2 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
When they find out it's only for a video and she's not actually serious lol

But, this is how easy it is for a girl to pick up girls lol
I would be sad too :pepecry1:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I can understand that, after she makes you feel special, only to then say it's not even real lol
I would be very mad, especially if she said it was for a youtube video.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I would be very mad, especially if she said it was for a youtube video.
Yes, exactly! We don't see the girls reactions afterwards but I bet the girls who were actually willing to date her would be really annoyed and embarrassed and also feel used. This is going out for the whole internet to see as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Yes, exactly! We don't see the girls reactions afterwards but I bet the girls who were actually willing to date her would be really annoyed and embarrassed and also feel used. This is going out for the whole internet to see as well.
Yeah lately, i've been seeing a trend of similar videos being made, they are profiting from the views while using people to make fun of them/ for content. I feel like these type of videos exploiting other feelings should not be allowed to monetize.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah lately, i've been seeing a trend of similar videos being made, they are profiting from the views while using people to make fun of them/ for content. I feel like these type of videos exploiting other feelings should not be allowed to monetize.
Yeah, I've also noticed that too.
This is like hurting someone's feelings in public and getting paid for it.
Also, what if someone already has pretty low confidence and then they are approached by someone and says they are attractive, only to then be told it's a joke, wouldn't that hurt them even more and even destroy their confidence?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I've also noticed that too.
This is like hurting someone's feelings in public and getting paid for it.
Also, what if someone already has pretty low confidence and then they are approached by someone and says they are attractive, only to then be told it's a joke, wouldn't that hurt them even more and even destroy their confidence?
Yeah, this is like the OREO game that was played in school when I was younger.
I was always the one asked out . Not like I ever accepted anyway, but it was still pretty upsetting seeing them sigh with relief, even though I despised the people who asked me anyway.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah, this is like the OREO game that was played in school when I was younger.
I was always the one asked out . Not like I ever accepted anyway, but it was still pretty upsetting seeing them sigh with relief, even though I despised the people who asked me anyway.
See, that is horrible to go through something like that even if you are not into them. It's like you've been made to think there is something wrong with you because they are mocking you.
It is bullying and it is hurtful.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
See, that is horrible to go through something like that even if you are not into them. It's like you've been made to think there is something wrong with you because they are mocking you.
It is bullying and it is hurtful.
Yeah if you put it that way, it can be considered bullying, but we wont ever know how these people take it, the minority of people who agreed to appear on video are probably okay with it, but the countless others who didn't are probably in the majority.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah if you put it that way, it can be considered bullying, but we wont ever know how these people take it, the minority of people who agreed to appear on video are probably okay with it, but the countless others who didn't are probably in the majority.
Yeah. The issue is that even if the girls were hurt by it, they probably couldn't say it since they were so hurt, or didn't want to appear hurt.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah if you put it that way, it can be considered bullying, but we wont ever know how these people take it, the minority of people who agreed to appear on video are probably okay with it, but the countless others who didn't are probably in the majority.
Yeah, I can imagine she asked hundreds of girls and these were the girls who were ok with it, and the others either weren't interested or they were interested but realized how they were being used and going on youtube.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread