Appreciation I wish this guy was Korean (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Because it is so hard to get subbed videos of his shows!
:angryr:
Show Lo is so amazing and Funny, and I want to watch his shows, but at best there are only some old subbed clips and a few subbed episodes out of hundreds! He is so damn hilarious! If he was Korean I would get subbed content from him... Damn him and his Taiwanese parents!

Thank you Lay, and Thank you Go fighting for introducing him to me!



 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread