- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Basically I'm going to Europe soon with my 9 year old brother and dad. We wanted to visit a palace or castle while in Europe, with my brother having a strong preference for a castle. I'm good with either but would rather travel not a crazy long time, and we have palaces that are closer to where we're staying. Originally we were thinking the trip to the castle we were considering would be 2 hours each way, but based on google maps, depending on the time we leave, 2 hours is possible but not preferable because of what time the trains/buses leave, so it would likely be 3+ hours each way. Good times, I'm wondering if he'll decide that it's better to go to a closer palace instead or if he'll still push for a castle 
Last edited: