I wonder when we will get a Weeekly comeback (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Their last comeback was on March 7… and with the news that some of the members will join Queendom Puzzle, I feel like we won’t get a comeback in the near future

And I don’t understand why, they did so well especially when they released After School




Yes, Ven Para did not so well digitally, but the album sold over 80k+ (their best selling album so far)
So, why lock them in the dungeon?
I don’t want them to disband
:pepecry1: :catcry:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I think IST might have had high expectations after as did really well, which might be okay to some extent, but realistically, not easy to go viral twice and probably gave up after not meeting them.

That doesn’t excuse them giving up, and they should have kept going but that’s the vibe I get from them. :/
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Their last comeback was on March 7… and with the news that some of the members will join Queendom Puzzle, I feel like we won’t get a comeback in the near future

And I don’t understand why, they did so well especially when they released After School




Yes, Ven Para did not so well digitally, but the album sold over 80k+ (their best selling album so far)
So, why lock them in the dungeon?
I don’t want them to disband
:pepecry1: :catcry:
My babies

some are going on queendom puzzle so that means prob even longer

I’m guessing Monday zoa jihan birthdays all will pass before it’s announced

I will support on queendom puzzle tho
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Their last comeback was on March 7… and with the news that some of the members will join Queendom Puzzle, I feel like we won’t get a comeback in the near future

And I don’t understand why, they did so well especially when they released After School




Yes, Ven Para did not so well digitally, but the album sold over 80k+ (their best selling album so far)
So, why lock them in the dungeon?
I don’t want them to disband
:pepecry1: :catcry:
Oh don’t forget to mention March 7th last year not this year, so ppl realize how bad it is:llama_shook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread