I got up early and failed to get things done (things I've been putting off all week) 👍
I went to work and saw ma boi and he never even mentioned anything about Valentine's day
But other people sure as heck did - first this girl was like "well did you get your choco and flowers??" and I was like "I don't have a bf"
then a random guy congratulated me and asked if I have a boy and why not and for how long blah blah all while giving me compliments and I cannot answer dis
and finally an even more random guy appeared next to me all of a sudden and invited me to a concert 
to sum it up, I would rate this day -72/10 would-never-do-again
I went to work and saw ma boi and he never even mentioned anything about Valentine's day
But other people sure as heck did - first this girl was like "well did you get your choco and flowers??" and I was like "I don't have a bf"
to sum it up, I would rate this day -72/10 would-never-do-again