I would see myself ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
... Um.... I always wanted to end up alone though.
I always find this odd to say generally cause most people don't.
Its always been the plan for me ironically however ive been in a few long term relationships that were good and have a kid from one, but ultimately I always wanted to be alone. I never searched for a relationship or really wanted one but it happened, I managed to like a few people as people in their entirety and fall in love.
I just feel like even though I can be compatible to many people, they're not compatible to me... If that makes sense.

I've always been happier by myself. I just like the solitude and makes me calm and probably the closest thing I get to happy. Tbh.

And Would I date you...? No.. I don't know you well enough to even have attraction to you... And judging of the small % of your online persona.. Probably not.. I think I'd be too dark natured for you.Lol
why wouldn't you date me? I am curious now :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
why wouldn't you date me? I am curious now :wimwim:
It's more to do with me, I'm not a feeling type, like I like my own space so much so I can disappear for months at a time. Not a hugger or a toucher, I'm quite a snap back roast sort of person for fun. Hard nut, Homebody, old lady type.. Amongst other things.

I feel you're more simply sweet natured.. Dating such people I'm more likely to crush them, untentionally cause I can't give back the care or love to them they give me in the particular way they want.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's more to do with me, I'm not a feeling type, like I like my own space so much so I can disappear for months at a time. Not a hugger or a toucher, I'm quite a snap back roast sort of person for fun. Hard nut, Homebody, old lady type.. Amongst other things.

I feel you're more simply sweet natured.. Dating such people I'm more likely to crush them, untentionally cause I can't give back the care or love to them they give me in the particular way they want.
I guess I would be the one who likes hugging but I don't really show affection in general.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stop this really. How many times do I have to tell you how great you are and yet you don't even care to achnowledge anything.
you won't end up alone. I am sure of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
stop this really. How many times do I have to tell you how great you are and yet you don't even care to achnowledge anything.
you won't end up alone. I am sure of it.
I hope I’ll find someone one day. I don’t think I am ready for it yet :nekosweat: I need to be more confident
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope I’ll find someone one day. I don’t think I am ready for it yet :nekosweat: I need to be more confident
and that's ok. we all have phases were we feel that way.
I do know for sure that you will be happy and that you will find a nice bf.
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
and that's ok. we all have phases were we feel that way.
I do know for sure that you will be happy and that you will find a nice bf.
A French speaking boyfriend 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread