- Joined
- 23 November 2018
- Messages
- 592
- Reactions Received
- 2,029
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Pronouns
- she/her
I was looking up some of the newer groups, and I kinda feel like that group sizes have grown quite a lot? It's not too unusual to have 10+ members in a group, and at least I feel like this wasn't the case a few years back. It also seems like people in general aren't too excited to see too big groups pop up, so here we are!
What do you think is the ideal amount of members, or just a good amount of members in general that you enjoy?
I personally think 5 or 6 members is alright. It makes getting to know them a little easier, as usually I get super stressed out even thinking about it when I find a new group... my memory is just the worst. Choreos also usually don't look as messy and they're easier to focus on, for example I remember thinking Loona's favOriTe was a bit hard to look at (although I love the song) and that it might've been better overall if there were less members. I guess it's sometimes better for the members too to have a smaller group, if they don't have to fight for lines that much.why do i stan seventeen that i really dunno
Please do tell what you think, I'm curious as to what the general consensus here is~
What do you think is the ideal amount of members, or just a good amount of members in general that you enjoy?
I personally think 5 or 6 members is alright. It makes getting to know them a little easier, as usually I get super stressed out even thinking about it when I find a new group... my memory is just the worst. Choreos also usually don't look as messy and they're easier to focus on, for example I remember thinking Loona's favOriTe was a bit hard to look at (although I love the song) and that it might've been better overall if there were less members. I guess it's sometimes better for the members too to have a smaller group, if they don't have to fight for lines that much.
Please do tell what you think, I'm curious as to what the general consensus here is~
Last edited: