definitely not his ugliest but not that great either
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 15 November 2021 #1 definitely not his ugliest but not that great either Reactions: raymondchouku
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 November 2021 #2 Oof I'm not rly feeling it :s
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 15 November 2021 #3 Its a few inches [on top and bottom] away from being a mullet... I don't care how cute the idol is... that style won't work for anybody
Its a few inches [on top and bottom] away from being a mullet... I don't care how cute the idol is... that style won't work for anybody