Intro idk....... (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. :nekolove: There's no need to be shy either. ^^

Since you're starting to stan NCT, you can take a look at their artist threads to see if you can get to know them more. ^^

 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I will say that I stan an equal amount of voy groups and girl groups. I stan BTS, red velvet, and mamamoo. I’m starting to stan nct 127 so that’s fun....(please help me recognize each of the members :,])

I’m quite shy but once you get to know me, I’m friendly and sometimes weird.
A Red Velvet stan that's sometimes weird? Sounds pretty normal to me.

Welcome! Come join us in the Red Velvet thread:

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welcome!!
I'll force persuade Cherry Bullet in no time :nekolove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
What a cutiepie. Please don’t be shy. The best way to get to know NCT is to start by a « fix » subgroup. I’m personally more attached to NCt127 but you can look for NCT Dream or WayV if they are more your style. We are many Nctzen, so don’t worry , we will help you figure it out :nekolove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome here :nekolove:
No worries, ks community is very nice :sanapray:
I hope you will have a great time here
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :dubuwave:

red velvet and mamamoo:maheart: so much taste
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome! Please don't feel shy and post a lot. Everyone here is so nice. :nekolove:

And I stan BTS, RV and NCT too! If you have any NCT related questions I'm more than happy to help you.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Welcome to KS. <3 I hope you enjoy your time here. :nekolove:

None of us bite so don't be afraid to talk to us! :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread