Idol manager!? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female


I want to play this so badly!

To make the greatest idol group in a ruthless industry!

I mean, I've always told myself whenever a scandal pops up "I would have handled it this way." or "I would have chosen this song."
I MEAN I will be the next gen SM!
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uuhh seems intresting
 
Joined
12 November 2018
Messages
551
Reactions Received
1,842
Location
Finally free
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I seriously need Steam...
You can play it without steam. There is the official site of the game where you can download the game. But you need to buy it.

If you don't care about the beta, then it's okay. There are also Mods and someone is working on a Kpop-Mod of this game
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread