COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Idol Producer S3/Youth with you S2 OFFICIAL THREAD (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't think so, I've not really looked into them, but I don't think so...
Who are your faves so far tho as far as you remember?
seems like one hasn't been made. I've searched twitter and elsewhere but nothing except a tier ranking

I like Shaking, Babymonster, Zoe Wang, Kiki, Snow Kong, Aria Jun, Flora Dai (edit: lmao i've been confusing Juicy Zuo and her the entire time), Ju Chen, Xinwen Xu the most but there's a few more that I like as well

Last edited:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
seems like one hasn't been made. I've searched twitter and elsewhere but nothing except a tier ranking

I like Shaking, Babymonster, Zoe Wang, Kiki, Snow Kong, Aria Jun, Flora Dai, Ju Chen, Xinwen Xu the most but there's a few more that I like as well
Shaking and Zoe are in my list tooo!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Shaking and Zoe are in my list tooo!
they are great aren't they! Zoe is soooo cute and her voice is so unique. I just love Shaking lol. She seems pretty well-rounded in terms of talent and down-to-earth

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's funny that this entire time I thought Esther Yu was short but it turns out she's only like an inch shorter than me

The current top 9 are all actually pretty tall except Babymonster An, it'd be funny if they were the final line-up she'd be a shorty among giants

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's funny that this entire time I thought Esther Yu was short but it turns out she's only like an inch shorter than me

The current top 9 are all actually pretty tall except Babymonster An, it'd be funny if they were the final line-up she'd be a shorty among giants
Actually, looking at their contestant profiles they got so many tall girls. There's a bunch that are 5'6" - 5'9" I guess these companies had been looking for tall girls to recruit.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
I've only watched 2 episodes so far lol but I have also watched small clips further into the show, like this one:

Sharon Wang is the one who sticks out most for me here and Zoe is just so cute! lol apparently this team lost against Team A? I have yet to see Team A but there have been lots of people saying they preferred Team B in this.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've only watched 2 episodes so far lol but I have also watched small clips further into the show, like this one:

Sharon Wang is the one who sticks out most for me here and Zoe is just so cute! lol apparently this team lost against Team A? I have yet to see Team A but there have been lots of people saying they preferred Team B in this.
Team A has a lot of really popular members.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

Also since you're here.... have a cute clip of one of my favourite trainees.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

The clip didn't show up for some reason TT...
2nd try

Reactions Received
KS Coins

yeah I was shocked watching the episode seeing Team B lose. I think team A was probably more technically good with dancing and singing which was why the mentors chose them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm devastated that Zoe Wang was eliminated!!! I thought she'd have at least one more round 😭
I haven't watched the full episode yet but i'm sure there's others i'm going to be upset about

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm devastated that Zoe Wang was eliminated!!! I thought she'd have at least one more round 😭
I haven't watched the full episode yet but i'm sure there's others i'm going to be upset about
I'm just happy Keran didn't drop in rankings for once!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So the Yu Yan situation is a big yikes.....if it's true then I don't know about her future on the show, hell i'm not even sure she'll be able to have a career now.... I don't think people will be forgiving even if she was in her early teens. The political stuff personally I don't care about (though it'l be what gets her in trouble there) but the jokes about a woman's death is just.....

I'm upset since she was one of my favorites 😭

If you haven't heard about the controversy the first post of this thread explains what's happening

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread