18+ Idols I want to bite me (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
This is a tad bit different thread
  • Kyungsoo
  • Dami
  • Hitomi
This is a lot shorter as you can see. This could also be called the idols I would actually like to fuck thread!
Kyungsoo thoughhhhhh:junweary:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
h-hitomi? :pepecross:
I mean... she has this confident, prestigious, proper and high-class aura to her. Like she is all smiles, but she has this aura that tells you that she could be a badass domme disciplining a sub!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Some peeps ACTUALLY think he is a sub and fuck they must be either blind or heightist!
Tbh I believe the shorter guys are the dominant ones XD
 
Joined
5 November 2019
Messages
715
Reactions Received
3,052
Location
Finland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean... she has this confident, prestigious, proper and high-class aura to her. Like she is all smiles, but she has this aura that tells you that she could be a badass domme disciplining a sub!
Thank you for the information! After thinking about this situation I have come to the conclusion that I am way too innocent for your 18+ threads.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for the information! After thinking about this situation I have come to the conclusion that I am way too innocent for your 18+ threads.
yeah, you should've seen some of my older ones! There are some gems in there!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Bobby
  • Gyuri
  • Christian Yu
  • B-Bomb
  • Doyeon
  • Nancy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread