- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
- When I attended Taeyeon's Persona Concert in Seoul I thought that I would try my luck and shouted "Love you Taeyeon" and she actually looked my way and said "Love you too".. Oh my god. That was my fanboy dream come true!!!
- Hyoyeon On Christmas Day in 2017 I posted a Merry Christmas message to Hyo on IG after she posted a festive update and she liked my comment.
- Sooyoung read one of my messages out during a IG Live session.
- Tiffany liked one of my tweets that was about a SNSD achievement. And rumour is she shared a screenshot of it with the rest of SNSD.
[4 out of 9 of the Soshi girls have noticed me. That's quite good going. Especially when one of them is your UB!!]
- Shannon Williams has responded to me on IG.
- I don't know if she can really count as a celebrity..... But I became acquainted with and had quite a few discussions with one of Tiffany's cousins over the years. One of these conversations included debating what our favourite kind of wine is lol.
- Han Seo Hee the infamous bitch that outed TOP and current leech has me blocked on IG
-----
I swear that I will get Seulgi and the rest of Red Velvet to notice me one day