Idols you like but don't stan the group of? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This has probably been done before but I'm bored.
Also, tell me why you don't like the group

Busters' Jisoo: I don't like the group because they are overly cute. I do love a cute concept but it's either hit or miss for me. Busters is doing better and getting closer to my taste but their early stuff hasn't hit me yet with a "wow"-factor.

IZ*ONE's Kang Hyewon + Sakura: I always see IZ*ONE's teaser images and I am super interested, but the parts that I have heard make me so disappointed. La Vie En Rose was a major hit but I listened to the chorus and I found it boring. Maybe I should try more? I only liked their Pick Me-song. I do look forward to Kang Hyewon's future debut, in a group, I hope.

BlackPink's Rosé: Well, I think it's known by now that I am an on-and-off stan. I like some of their songs, but I have been extremely disappointed in a few songs. Waiting a year for a comeback only to end up not liking it is just not worth it for me.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Eunwoo, I did love Pristin and I was so close to stanning the group but Pledis obviously flopped there so I just didn't get enough to stan the rest of the group, I think it'll be the same for Hinapia for a while until they have more material for me to like.

I also love Sakura but not Izone, I just love her personality and how hard working she was in PD48 and she has just a really pure quality that I don't see in many idols, it's the same pure quality i'd say Yoona has, but ofc Sakura is a slightly cuter version whereas Yoona is the more womanly version

Edit cuz I forgot: I really like Siyeon from Everglow but I just don't really care for Everglow, maybe it's just the music isn't my style. But Sihyeon was the member who was graded F in PD101 and then when she returned to PD48 she got a B and then an A in the reevaluation and also she's so so pretty and I was so proud of her for working hard in those years between PD101 and PD48 to go from grade F up to an A
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Eunwoo, I did love Pristin and I was so close to stanning the group but Pledis obviously flopped there so I just didn't get enough to stan the rest of the group, I think it'll be the same for Hinapia for a while until they have more material for me to like.

I also love Sakura but not Izone, I just love her personality and how hard working she was in PD48 and she has just a really pure quality that I don't see in many idols, it's the same pure quality i'd say Yoona has, but ofc Sakura is a slightly cuter version whereas Yoona is the more womanly version
Aww, I loved PRISTIN at one time too. They had many great songs. It's really a shame it didn't work out for them. :(
Sakura is soo pretty and prim. She's the type of person you'd want to have a tea party with.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Aww, I loved PRISTIN at one time too. They had many great songs. It's really a shame it didn't work out for them. :(
Sakura is soo pretty and prim. She's the type of person you'd want to have a tea party with.
Sakura tea party yes pls :sadcat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bae Jinyoung - hot but too much work
Rocky + Eunwoo - hot but too much work
Hyunjin - hot but too much work
Beomgyu - hot but too much work
Kyungsoo - hot but too much work

hm I see a pattern here
@idols go solo
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Eunwoo, I did love Pristin and I was so close to stanning the group but Pledis obviously flopped there so I just didn't get enough to stan the rest of the group, I think it'll be the same for Hinapia for a while until they have more material for me to like.

I also love Sakura but not Izone, I just love her personality and how hard working she was in PD48 and she has just a really pure quality that I don't see in many idols, it's the same pure quality i'd say Yoona has, but ofc Sakura is a slightly cuter version whereas Yoona is the more womanly version

Edit cuz I forgot: I really like Siyeon from Everglow but I just don't really care for Everglow, maybe it's just the music isn't my style. But Sihyeon was the member who was graded F in PD101 and then when she returned to PD48 she got a B and then an A in the reevaluation and also she's so so pretty and I was so proud of her for working hard in those years between PD101 and PD48 to go from grade F up to an A
I love Hinapia but yes, they don't have any material which is sad.
I usually form an opinion on a group when I have a comeback. I feel like this shows the direction they're going for
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Bae Jinyoung - hot but too much work
Rocky + Eunwoo - hot but too much work
Hyunjin - hot but too much work
Beomgyu - hot but too much work
Kyungsoo - hot but too much work

hm I see a pattern here
@idols go solo
so you're lazy
:susPepe:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww, I loved PRISTIN at one time too. They had many great songs. It's really a shame it didn't work out for them. :(
Sakura is soo pretty and prim. She's the type of person you'd want to have a tea party with.
Sakura tea party yes pls :sadcat:
OMG yes
I feel like Sakura gives off such an elegant vibe, it's unseen in kpop.
I feel like she'd slay elegant/chique concepts
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I also love Sakura but not Izone, I just love her personality and how hard working she was in PD48 and she has just a really pure quality that I don't see in many idols, it's the same pure quality i'd say Yoona has, but ofc Sakura is a slightly cuter version whereas Yoona is the more womanly version
Sakura is a star. I think she has done well and will continue to do well in variety shows and other non-Kpop entertainment vehicles.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yeonwoo from Momoland (well, she's not in Momoland anymore :c)

Momoland never appealed to me as a group. Some of their older songs were good and I enjoyed Boom Boom and Baam as guilty pleasures. But something about Yeonwoo's performance really stood out to me and she captured my attention immediately. I think I was straight up obsessed with her for half a year. I love her so much. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
OMG yes
I feel like Sakura gives off such an elegant vibe, it's unseen in kpop.
I feel like she'd slay elegant/chique concepts
But LVR and Violeta were elegant concepts.

Hani, i like her and variety stuff. Just never go into the groups music. Actually most of the member were fun on WI.
She is the closest i come, bu tits not like i even know what she is doing now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread