If anyone just happened to... (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
This is giving me major 'Allergy' by (G)I-DLE vibes, from the sound to the editing to the lyrics, etc. Then I saw Yuqi, and I realised why xD Honestly, I kind of liked this. It's more that she hates the version of the person she's made up in her mind, whom she's jealous of, maybe? And not, like, actual Olivia Rodrigo? That's what I'm getting from it, anyway.

But that title is just dumb, and they could have done without it :nekosweat:
According to Yena herself:
The singer clarified that she actually loves Olivia Rodrigo, but she admitted she was “jealous” of how the American star “shines.” She shared that she said she “hates her” on purpose, to express that feeling of “jealousy,” and not because she actually hates her.

 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
According to Yena herself:
The singer clarified that she actually loves Olivia Rodrigo, but she admitted she was “jealous” of how the American star “shines.” She shared that she said she “hates her” on purpose, to express that feeling of “jealousy,” and not because she actually hates her.

Kinda sad that she had to specifically say something so obvious...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread