yes definitely, even two comebacks a year would increase their sales by a shit ton. if they fed their Korean fans more with more comebacks and music, there's no doubt that their sales would boost up like crazy. I mean their Chinese fans alone have raised enough money (over a million dollars) to buy 110,000 albums for their upcoming comeback, which is the highest a Chinese fanbase has ever raised for a Korean girl group. and it hasn't even been announced, they're predicting that the number of preorders is going to skyrocket once we actually get an official comeback date and an official preorder link as well.
see if I was the CEO of yg, world peace would not only be restored but I would also distribute bp albums in SEA. places like Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, etc would be a gold mine for bp sales considering they're extremely popular over there. Id also distributes their albums in the west as well considering their albums sales are increasing over there every single comeback.
#makeamourpinksygceo2020