If England wins... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
We will sleep without any problems
I know only one English guy lol :mgblush:​
How was ur sleep? Since England lost:nekosweat::umjicry::gyuripout::yolk::welp:for sentimental reasons, i hv nostalgia from long ago when i was younger for England national team at World Cup, not so much in last few years but hey its in a Final after so long. I dint watch but silently supported in my heart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
How was ur sleep? Since England lost:nekosweat::umjicry::gyuripout::yolk::welp:for sentimental reasons, i hv nostalgia from long ago when i was younger for England national team at World Cup, not so much in last few years but hey its in a Final after so long. I dint watch but silently supported in my heart.
It wasn’t as bad as I expected :taesip:
but I was awake only few minutes ago
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread