If EXO were a 5 member group, which members would have made it in? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Who do you think out of the 12 original member would have made it in the 5 member group?

This is my opinion:

  1. Kai - He is the center + SM likes their dancers.
  2. Baekhyun - Good dancer, amazing singer
  3. Chanyeol - Multitalented all-rounder + a rapper is needed
  4. Luhan - Chinese member needed, he is the best singer and the best visual of the chinese members.
  5. D.O - He is an amazing singer and an OK dancer. His serious personality would have also been seen as good to balance out the group.

Chen would have been next in line after D.O, but his dancing was his downfall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: twentyfivedollar

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Chen
Baekhyun
D.O
Chanyeol
Kai

I think Chen is too good of a singer to be left out, even if his dancing is not as great.

Ugh I want to say Xiumin would make it in if it were 6 members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coriunicorn

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Definitely Lay. He got put in the final line up rather quickly and even begged SM to wait a bit cuz he needed more training.
He is one of the artists in SM that get the most solo's (I think Jaemin has gotten more)
No you got Lay confused with Tao in this case.
It was Tao who begged for more time. Lay trained for like 4 years I think, compared to Tao, who had been in Korea for less than a year.

I also think Tao got added so quickly because he was one of the strongest chinese trainees they had, but if EXO were a 5 member group, more chinese members wouldn't have been needed.

It is like with Chenle. He debuted so fast, because he was a good singer and they needed members for Dream.

Lay definetly gets solos... He is literally promoting solo in China and america and has 2 full albums + mini albums.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
No you got Lay confused with Tao in this case.
It was Tao who begged for more time. Lay trained for like 4 years I think, compared to Tao, who had been in Korea for less than a year.

I also think Tao got added so quickly because he was one of the strongest chinese trainees they had, but if EXO were a 5 member group, more chinese members wouldn't have been needed.

It is like with Chenle. He debuted so fast, because he was a good singer and they needed members for Dream.

Lay definetly gets solos... He is literally promoting solo in China and america and has 2 full albums + mini albums.
omg yea I forgot
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I agree with you OP, I came here to pick the exact same 5 lol.

Kai- got the most teasers, best dancer, EXO's center. Obvious choice.
Baekhyun- best all rounder
Chanyeol- another great all rounder, plus they need a rapper so.
Luhan- Chinese market, another great all rounder like Baek, plus those visuals. Would also be likely leader of the group.
D.O- Either him or Chen tbh, but seeing as D.O was put in K and Chen in M subunit, I'd go with Kyungsoo first. And he can dance better than Jongdae.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I agree with you OP, I came here to pick the exact same 5 lol.

Kai- got the most teasers, best dancer, EXO's center. Obvious choice.
Baekhyun- best all rounder
Chanyeol- another great all rounder, plus they need a rapper so.
Luhan- Chinese market, another great all rounder like Baek, plus those visuals. Would also be likely leader of the group.
D.O- Either him or Chen tbh, but seeing as D.O was put in K and Chen in M subunit, I'd go with Kyungsoo first. And he can dance better than Jongdae.
I can actually see D.O being made leader in this lineup.

Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are no-no due to their personality.

D.O and Luhan are the only reasonable choices...Luhan is older, but D.O is korean.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread