Sensitive If I read one more of these stupid ass comments (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I keep coming across comments on korean news pages and such, not from K-netz, that stay the stupidest shit periodically...

Sometimes they are wholesome, which is rare but happens
The thing that annoys me the most is when I see
"Proof that men deserve 0 rights"

Were
you
born
without
a
brain?

I've read so many stupid things on the internet but this type of comment probably enrages me the most since I'm a guy and people keep grouping a single person with every other person that shares their sex/job/look/religion... and other things.
I do get annoyed at the others too of course but I'm sure other people also experience it more personally when it's aimed at them specifically.

Not every man is a piece of shit
Women are working towards equal rights because they properly use their brains unlike the people that essentially hate the entire male part of the population.
They want to do to men what men have been doing to women for centuries, which just goes to show that they are no better.
It shows that women can also be pieces of shit, just like men can, doesn't mean both are always that.

Might be hard to distinguish sometimes who's what but there is definitely a difference between a person that just made a normal mistake and a person that killed/did anything in that manner. You can't cancel an entire section of the world just because your sense of justice is fucked up.
Stop grouping people as if everyone conforms to the mold that you put on them, people aren't machines, people are different, distinct and unique.

Fuck off​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
lmao, this is acc why i do my whole i hate women thing, everything i say could easily be switched into something that would come right from the mouth of a gg stan and no one would bat an eye. the double standards are really quite hilarious
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao, this is acc why i do my whole i hate women thing, everything i say could easily be switched into something that would come right from the mouth of a gg stan and no one would bat an eye. the double standards are really quite hilarious
I can definitely see why you find it hilarious, and you are right... It's not even like I don't expect it? It's just so stupid I sometimes forget that that's how braindead some people can be.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao, this is acc why i do my whole i hate women thing, everything i say could easily be switched into something that would come right from the mouth of a gg stan and no one would bat an eye. the double standards are really quite hilarious
Oh you don't actually hate women? :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I can definitely see why you find it hilarious, and you are right... It's not even like I don't expect it? It's just so stupid I sometimes forget that that's how braindead some people can be.
:sanapray: i will use my female privilege to fight for you dude
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh you don't actually hate women? :wimwim:
Which women are we talking about. If it includes you, yes, I absolutely despise you
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which women are we talking about. If it includes you, yes, I absolutely despise you
Tbh I only have myself to blame for that, I walked right into it :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Tbh I only have myself to blame for that, I walked right into it :jisoosmh:
It’s ok, your simple woman brain can’t handle much thinking, not your fault
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof bro you popped off
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Comments like this don't really bother me because I know my personality wouldn't fuel something like this and as long as I am not fueling it then it has no reason to bother me
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Comments like this don't really bother me because I know my personality wouldn't fuel something like this and as long as I am not fueling it then it has no reason to bother me
Fair, I do think the same when I look at it but it still annoys me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think those things are sometimes of venting of frustration rather than sth person really believes. Like "My boyfriend cheated on me. Men are scum!" doesn't necessarily mean they hate men now. I don't think lot of plp are truly misandrist, though there ofc are those that are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread