If Justin Beiber came out today as a new artist would you be a belieber? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I wasn't even a belieber back then. I had a t-shirt with his face cause my grandma bought it for me though lol
lol. I remember way back when Baby came out, every pop star was on about, "Justin is the truth" tryna stay relevant by evoking his name.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Baby isn't as bad as everyone says, come on...

But regardless of what's his breakthrough song: he's an asshole, always was, likely always will be
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread