- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
My cousin drew on my nails yesterday with some sharpie and I didn't mess with it and I woke up this morning with it completely gone.you can scratch it off due to your nails´ texture, I suppose. also if you ever write with a sharpie on a whiteboard just use the right felt pen and you can wipe it off :D.
and you didn´t even wash your hands??? ooohhh that´s a mystery, but now I wonder how long it stays on one´s skin tbh. I´ll try it on Monday :D.My cousin drew on my nails yesterday with some sharpie and I didn't mess with it and I woke up this morning with it completely gone.
Tell me the results!!!and you didn´t even wash your hands??? ooohhh that´s a mystery, but now I wonder how long it stays on one´s skin tbh. I´ll try it on Monday :D.
Sharpie said "poof~" x)My cousin drew on my nails yesterday with some sharpie and I didn't mess with it and I woke up this morning with it completely gone.