If Sharpie is So Permanent... (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
because life is a lie :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you can scratch it off due to your nails´ texture, I suppose. also if you ever write with a sharpie on a whiteboard just use the right felt pen and you can wipe it off :D.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you can scratch it off due to your nails´ texture, I suppose. also if you ever write with a sharpie on a whiteboard just use the right felt pen and you can wipe it off :D.
My cousin drew on my nails yesterday with some sharpie and I didn't mess with it and I woke up this morning with it completely gone.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
My cousin drew on my nails yesterday with some sharpie and I didn't mess with it and I woke up this morning with it completely gone.
and you didn´t even wash your hands??? ooohhh that´s a mystery, but now I wonder how long it stays on one´s skin tbh. I´ll try it on Monday :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
and you didn´t even wash your hands??? ooohhh that´s a mystery, but now I wonder how long it stays on one´s skin tbh. I´ll try it on Monday :D.
Tell me the results!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread