Cover If Taeyeon and Rosé switched places (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Because strains and cracks happen lmao. Every professional, godly singer has it happen. The fact that she keeps going without missing a beat is what makes her immensely talented.

I will bet you my next paycheck that there were plenty of instances 4-5 years ago where she strained, cracked, and was flat her notes, obviously...she's not flat anywhere else :sj_weary:

I actually had this convo last night on discord about Yuju. It was from 2016 and she was pitchy and had a crack but still kept going, yet you even said that was her prime before she started declining.

It happens.

Edit: proof
Okay we obviously have different hearing (?) or something idk. Anyway, this discussion is gonna end in disagreement, either way. So, I think it's best if we move on the thread I just made :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
quite accurate
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread