- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Okay we obviously have different hearing (?) or something idk. Anyway, this discussion is gonna end in disagreement, either way. So, I think it's best if we move on the thread I just madeBecause strains and cracks happen lmao. Every professional, godly singer has it happen. The fact that she keeps going without missing a beat is what makes her immensely talented.
I will bet you my next paycheck that there were plenty of instances 4-5 years ago where she strained, cracked, and was flat her notes, obviously...she's not flat anywhere else![]()
I actually had this convo last night on discord about Yuju. It was from 2016 and she was pitchy and had a crack but still kept going, yet you even said that was her prime before she started declining.
It happens.
Edit: proof
Has Korea Had Enough Of Idol Groups? - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Back in 2007-2013, idol groups dominated the charts. There were at least 5 groups who made into the yearly chart with their songs. However, from 2014-present we see a huge decline in groups charting, with fewer and fewer groups making it to the top rankings. In 2017, believe or not, no group...
www.kpopsource.com