Photo If Taeyeon is responsible for my demise… (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Taeyeon is wonderful!

all the props she gets is valid.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Lil' Taengy being a badass!!!!! I'm for it!!!!!!

Also, for some reason, or maybe it's the [ fake ] sword she's holding, I have the Kill Bill: Volume 1's Oren Ishii's entrance theme in my head suddenly.




is this a concept for amsat?
Yes, the hashtag does say Amazing Saturday. And she says, "When watching too much anime....."

But, I don't know if she's going for a concept or not. I'm not familiar with the format of the show.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,515
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
But, I don't know if she's going for a concept or not. I'm not familiar with the format of the show.
Yup. There’s a different theme each week and the panel dresses according to the theme.
Taeyeon’s concept this week
 
  • Love
Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Wow!! I guessed right??????!!!!!!!!!!! She said, "Kill Bill." I am so happy right now!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Badass Taeyeon!
:pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread