Appreciation If these are the next Dreamies I am already in love! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was looking through the pictures taken of the SM trainees... And OH MY GOSH! This one is definetly a potential Dreamie and a candidate for Maknae! I am in love! Look how small and cute and just adorable he is! He looks so cute and he also has the classic SM look to him! How old is he I want to hug him!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I couldn't spot Yunseo in this group... I hope that he's still in SM!
There was a shit ton of them! But I have seen others say that they can't see Yunseo aswell... Who knows!
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was looking through the pictures taken of the SM trainees... And OH MY GOSH! This one is definetly a potential Dreamie and a candidate for Maknae! I am in love! Look how small and cute and just adorable he is! He looks so cute and he also has the classic SM look to him! How old is he I want to hug him!

Is this not just an old photo of Jisung?
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg he seems so cute 😍

Suddenly im fine with Jisung not being the maknae anymore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread