If u could play any game with your bias what would it be? (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2020
Messages
54
Reactions Received
120
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If your bias said they would visit you and play with you for 1.5 hours every week, which game(s) would you play with them?

I think with my bias I would play....pool.
I dont even know if he likes pool but i enjoy it. I think its just difficult enough to be interesting but easy enough to still be fun.
plus you can talk and move around while you do it. and i get excuses to secretly glance at his butt:mgblush:


I would also like to learn to play chess with him or play card games like blackjack or spades
i would like to bowl with him as well but i have weak wrists so i need a very light ball, so i hope he could understand that :pikadab:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
If your bias said they would visit you and play with you for 1.5 hours every week, which game(s) would you play with them?

I think with my bias I would play....pool.
I dont even know if he likes pool but i enjoy it. I think its just difficult enough to be interesting but easy enough to still be fun. you can talk and move around while you do it. and i get excuses to secretly glance at his butt:mgblush:


I would also like to learn to play chess with him or play card games like blackjack or spades
i would like to bowl with him as well but i have weak wrists so i need a very light ball, so i hope he could understand that :pikadab:
any stripper game
TAEMIN TAKE IT ALL OFF
OKTHANKSBYE
:junweary: :mgblush: :wimwim: :jenniesmug: :lisalaugh: :ilovebread:
 
Joined
24 February 2020
Messages
54
Reactions Received
120
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd love to do a co-op video game with them to bond, so any kind of game with co-op campaign
that would definitely be fun. the only reason i didnt choose that is because i'm super dumb at video games lol not trying to expose that to my bias
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread