If you are allowed to use only one app in your phone, what would you choose? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've never tried the KS app, is it good? I just use my browser lol.

For me, it's probably either Reddit or Instagram. Considering most of the posts from idols I follow on Instagram gets posted on Reddit anyway, I'll just go with Reddit. Next would be Youtube and Twitter.

And ofc good old Discord lol.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've never tried the KS app, is it good? I just use my browser lol.

For me, it's probably either Reddit or Instagram. Considering most of the posts from idols I follow on Instagram gets posted on Reddit anyway, I'll just go with Reddit. Next would be Youtube and Twitter.

And ofc good old Discord lol.
Ohh it's easy to use. Only you have to do is click on the app. Yeah I love Discord too cuz of the bots lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
probably whatsapp or google chrome. it would be difficult to stop using all the superstar games though, i can't imagine never seeing my limited edition red velvet themes :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Music app. As long as I have my music. <3 Youtube honourable mention:
But it chews battery life like hell, so probably not the best idea.

and I have everything on full hd mostly, so even worse lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The dialer application because it's the sole and most important reason for having a phone.
that's such a you answer lmao. as expected from my child
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably whatsapp cause fam stuff, work stuff etc. get posted there or safari
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread