- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ahh it's hard to choose but it'll be YouTube or KS
Ohh it's easy to use. Only you have to do is click on the app. Yeah I love Discord too cuz of the bots lolI've never tried the KS app, is it good? I just use my browser lol.
For me, it's probably either Reddit or Instagram. Considering most of the posts from idols I follow on Instagram gets posted on Reddit anyway, I'll just go with Reddit. Next would be Youtube and Twitter.
And ofc good old Discord lol.
Ahhhhh such a geniusI'd use Google Chrome cause then you can use browser versions of all other apps
Hmm trueThe dialer application because it's the sole and most important reason for having a phone.
that's such a you answer lmao. as expected from my childThe dialer application because it's the sole and most important reason for having a phone.