Searching If you are going to reroll your holiday cards. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Will be surprised if there's anything I want in Batch 10 so will just focus on completing it to get back to Rares quickly but I can't see myself re-rolling Limiteds for Rares at all and would only re-rolls Limiteds for Commons if I felt like doing it.
Well, for u rerolling limiteds for commons isn't quite productive, unless mamamoo+ or other stan grps/solos u want r released.

But my unspoken question to u was how many rares do u hv left to complete ALL Korean rares?
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Well, for u rerolling limiteds for commons isn't quite productive, unless mamamoo+ or other stan grps/solos u want r released.

But my unspoken question to u was how many rares do u hv left to complete ALL Korean rares?
About 400 I believe
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
About 400 I believe
My rares to go started ard 500 or so before the Xmas event, now it's ard 475 n I hv estimate time of completion at 2024.08.07(August 07th). Maybe later with commons/rares/vals/april fools/children day events to come, probably finish before October 2024 or even September so ard 8-9 mths in the future. U hv more rares than me rn, so u shd be third after calb to get limiteds for daily.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
My rares to go started ard 500 or so before the Xmas event, now it's ard 475 n I hv estimate time of completion at 2024.08.07(August 07th). Maybe later with commons/rares/vals/april fools/children day events to come, probably finish before October 2024 or even September so ard 8-9 mths in the future. U hv more rares than me rn, so u shd be third after calb to get limiteds for daily.
You probably have more Limiteds than me though so it'll probably be in your favour when it gets to that point.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You probably have more Limiteds than me though so it'll probably be in your favour when it gets to that point.
Swhy I said it's a wash, rerolling limiteds for rares, if I get 3 rares a day instead of just 2, I can speedrun as long as It doesn't affect my ability to get vals, april fools, children's day cards in 2024. From halloween n Xmas holiday onwards tho its gonna be a cornucopia (till next commons/rare batch releases) I forgot how many commons/rares were released in 2023. I don't expect many common Batches or 2 rare Batches in 2024, as so many grps/solos are already released n it's thin on the ground how many wanted card sets are left. Mainly nugus I think exception of Babymonster, Riize n idk how many others, as I don't rlly keep up with kpop debuts(other than posting daily threads). Some might be rlly inactive-like how Laboum, DIA, n APRIL aren't much brought up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Swhy I said it's a wash, rerolling limiteds for rares, if I get 3 rares a day instead of just 2, I can speedrun as long as It doesn't affect my ability to get vals, april fools, children's day cards in 2024. From halloween n Xmas holiday onwards tho its gonna be a cornucopia (till next commons/rare batch releases) I forgot how many commons/rares were released in 2023. I don't expect many common Batches or 2 rare Batches in 2024, as so many grps/solos are already released n it's thin on the ground how many wanted card sets are left. Mainly nugus I think exception of Babymonster, Riize n idk how many others, as I don't rlly keep up with kpop debuts(other than posting daily threads). Some might be rlly inactive-like how Laboum, DIA, n APRIL aren't much brought up.
Have to wait and see what comes out when a new batch of cards drops.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,536
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know i regret rerolling my unwanted limiteds a bit now.
Doing these buys work just as well for me as i get a limited for 2 commons ie a daily set so its a wash.
But if i can geta bit ahead to the point i can reroll rares for 3 common i can make up a tiny bit of ground on the margins.
but so far not many takers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread