if you aren't happy......... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. do you think you ever will be? how do you imagine getting there and what do you think your happiness will look like....? I know it's something that comes and goes, but to me that's more like joy.. when I say happiness, I mean a general state of being okay and satisfied for more than just a few moments.. ofc things are never perfect but you know, doing well in life and feeling good, more or less.... idk

I guess I still have those silly fantasies, but I'll most likely never become who I wanna be and live the life I wish for.... if I can't do it while I'm still young, it's probably just gonna get worse later but I guess we'll see, you never really know for sure.. kinda sad to think I have so much potential but I'm utterly lost and messed up .. well, who knows.. maybe life surprises me in a positive way lol

 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think so, I know it sounds pessimistic but I've been in some form of depression or another since I was like 12 and at this point I've just kind of accepted that it's part of my life and that I've got to get on with it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't think so, I know it sounds pessimistic but I've been in some form of depression or another since I was like 12 and at this point I've just kind of accepted that it's part of my life and that I've got to get on with it.
I feel you...reminds me of that quote "maybe life isn't for everyone" it's sad and heartbreaking....... but I hope we both find a way someday..... <3
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
don’t clap your hands
Sorry that was my first thought reading the title
my mood swings a decent amount depending on the month tbh

I’m doing fine now ig, but the last few months felt like hell. It’s exhausting sometimes ngl, but I guess it’ll get better eventually and if it doesn’t I’ll just have to learn to deal with it, which, to be fair, is basically my life philosophy at this point
:lazypotato:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not really. I don't care much for my own happiness. I care more about those around me than myself.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do think I will be happy at the end of it all. I am an optimist so that kinda helps me.
 
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
42
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think I'll be happy at some point. I've been at a point where I don't know what I'm doing with life for a while, but I think of when I was happier a few years ago. I'm a bit of a workaholic, and work seems to really affect my mental health. When I do something I enjoy, I feel so much better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Maybe, I really don't know to be honest. I feel like I'll never be happy if I can't really ever be the person I want to be and I don't ever see that being a thing that happens. I think my idea of happiness for myself is just a fairy tail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I'd say I'm happy right now, there might come times where happiness isn't the most dominant feeling and something else is on my mind but I know I have people who care about me for when those times come and that brings me comfort.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
17
Reactions Received
35
Location
El infierno
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've come to terms with the fact I'll never be happy. My social anxiety has made happiness for me nearly impossible to achieve. At this point, I'm having to learn with living with social anxiety which is the last thing I wanted. :pandanoreaction:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread