Sensitive If You Became a Parent What Would Your Biggest Fear be? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I know the go-to answer would be losing your child.
But I want to think more outside the box-what would you fear doing wrong to your child?
Or fear turning your child into something?

(I don't know if I worded that right.)

I'd fear being anything like my father to be honest-and that's if I even want kids.
But he was an awful father and I don't want to act like him at all when it comes to my own kids.​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
pre made family.
all the other stuff just is.
but its a 48/7 job that is a monster pain in the ass with what feels like very little upside. except for moments.

But that is true of all relationships.
its all a pain/ annoying and unfun much of the time.


if those small moments cuddling with them as they are young will be enough then consider it :).
otherwise live the decadent single life till ya die.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Originally it was everything, still is everything, despite having a happy 8 year old, I'm pretty hard on myself as a parent in general, even though I seem to be more together than other parents around me.

But more Specifically not being able to control how the world and outside interactions may shape or even hurt my kid. I'll be happy with whatever he grows up to be but I can't control how others will treat him for things he can't change or quirks he has, and I can't go smashing people faces in for physically or emotional damaging my kid (well I can but jail and beating up other kids as a grown adult is a no no lol)
The best I can do build resilience in him plus he has a sharp tongue that's always helpful, he's a sassy sarky kid, he's not as tough skinned as me or his father were at that age though... But I know him entering his teens is going to be a difficult time but we will see what happens.

And my simple answer pedophiles... Like legit my stranger danger meter hit a all time high when I had him, it still pretty high probably get worse when he starts going to school by himself.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Passing down all my fears and insecurities to them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread