- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
If you can be a member in any group what would you choose?
Ohhhhhsmngg
either that or SNH48 since you know, the whole no dating guys and staying with like a bunch of pretty girls sounds better than most careers ;-;
Ahhhh yesTXT, you know, they are the kings of kpop.
Ahhh poor twice10th member of Twice which is my ult gg
@Saythename17 has gotten angry nowAhhh poor twice
Oh okay@Saythename17 has gotten angry now
Same here though. I feel sorry for bp if you could join lolThe 5th member of BlackPink
Okay!Same here though. I feel sorry for bp if you could join lol
Ohh awwwIf I’m part of bts I can sleep in the same room as jimin
I'm going to take Mark, Taeyong, and Dami, and we can be a new co-ed group together, like KARD, but with more rapping![]()
Ahhh a new grp good ideaI'm going to take Mark, Taeyong, and Dami, and we can be a new co-ed group together, like KARD, but with more rapping![]()