If you can be a member...... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
If I’m part of bts I can sleep in the same room as jimin
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm going to take Mark, Taeyong, and Dami, and we can be a new co-ed group together, like KARD, but with more rapping :pikasmart:
I'm going to take Mark, Taeyong, and Dami, and we can be a new co-ed group together, like KARD, but with more rapping :pikasmart:
Ahhh a new grp good idea
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: username1 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread