If you can drive, do you drive stick shift or automatic? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I only know how to do automatic :nekosweat:
While I feel like stick shift would be fun to learn? I also feel like it would stress me out too much. Especially if it randomly decided to not turn on one day.​
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You probably mean automatic lol since manual/stick shift are the same?

Anyway I prefer manual, and one of the big reasons is you actually need skills. Automatic I feel is easier, but that leads to a lot of people who probably aren't ready/shouldn't drive feel too confident in themselves and get reckless. More risky. Also I'd trust a human driver more than technology so.

Regardless, automatic probably is the future and will replace all manuals in some years, which is sad. Manual is just a lot more fun to drive, the feedback you get from the machine in response to your actions and how the vehicle moves- you just don't feel the same in an automatic.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Me, very confused because manual and stick shift are the same thing.
By chance do you mean automatic?
My bad yeah definitely meant automatic. My brain did a poop :nekosweat:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have owned both.
Atm I have a Manual as that is what i prefer.

I actually got proficient in Australia, so it was all on the other side and shifting with the left hand .
Made for fun times first time i drove a manual back in the USA.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread