If you can only choose..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If you can only choose one cuisine from a certain country to eat for the rest of your life that is not from your culture what would it be?(not only the meals but their desserts as well)

For me I would choose Malaysian, I just love coconut flavors, plus their cuisines includes rice, my staple so I can definitely and happily live on Malaysian till I die. I also like their desserts very much.

Screenshot_20200312-192230.png

Screenshot_20200312-192402.png

Screenshot_20200312-192331.png

Screenshot_20200312-192305.png

Screenshot_20200312-192202.png

Screenshot_20200312-192245.png

Screenshot_20200312-192146.png
 

Attachments

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Italian
pasta gimme gimme gimme
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
vietnamese food
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Throw a dart honestly.
Mexican, Korean, Italian(not Italian American), Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese
I don't think I've explored enough personally but I would have to say East/South Asian cuisines have the edge as of right now lol, if only slightly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread