If You Could Be On ANY Tv Show/Series What Would It Be & Why? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd act in The Office just because the cast seemed to have had so much fun.
I think it would've been a great stress-free set to work on and filled with laughter.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
But what about the fun behind the show?
I'm getting that cash before I talk about fun
:dab: jk, it wouldn't be my priority though, if the tv appearance was a one-time thing
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm getting that cash before I talk about fun
:dab: jk, it wouldn't be my priority though, if the tv appearance was a one-time thing
I understand....I'd be on Supernatural just to be near the main cast LOL
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
either
1.Wandavision
2.Riverdale
3.Bat Woman
4.Cobra Kai
5.KakeGuri
6.The Bachelor
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread