If you could delete one song from your ult group from existence.... which one? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

I COULD NOT STAND THIS CRINGY CORN ASS SONG I'm sorry bts i could not I HATE THE START I SWEARRRRRR idk why it still on my download list
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

I COULD NOT STAND THIS CRINGY CORN ASS SONG I'm sorry bts i could not I HATE THE START I SWEARRRRRR idk why it still on my download list
I like it tbh, but the MV is.... ummmm.... uuuuh.... not it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well now
THIS WAS THE BOP THE BOOM it stole my heart
Now THIS is a true underrated bop that srsly deserves more love!

I'm convinced that most BTS stans don't even remember it exists or in the case of newer fans might not even be aware of it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Now THIS is a true underrated bop that srsly deserves more love!

I'm convinced that most BTS stans don't even remember it exists or in the case of newer fans might not even be aware of it!
well damn when I got into K-pop like a few months after I found this and my heart was like booooommmmmmmmm now 3.5 years so I consider me a still a midterm fan.

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well damn when I got into K-pop like a few months after I found this and my heart was like booooommmmmmmmm now 3.5 years so I consider me a still a midterm fan.

Yeah 3.5 years is pretty mid term ngl, definitely not new fan territory, but not an old fan either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For me it would 100% be Coming Over from EXO. I cannot stand it and for some godawful reason they keep performing it at concerts :facepalm:
this is the first time i heard of it and can i just say....

what
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
this is the first time i heard of it and can i just say....

what
They. keep. on. performing. it
Even though I'm pretty sure MOST EXO-Ls hate it! WE DO OUR BEST TO FORGET IT EXISTS BUT EXO WON'T LET US!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They. keep. on. performing. it
Even though I'm pretty sure MOST EXO-Ls hate it! WE DO OUR BEST TO FORGET IT EXISTS BUT EXO WON'T LET US!
the only explanation is that sm knows and they want to make us like it
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
the only explanation is that sm knows and they want to make us like it
Honestly I think over time I have started to develop stockholm syndrome, bcs while I still absolutely hate it, I have begun to bop to some middle parts of it over time
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: potato and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly I think over time I have started to develop stockholm syndrome, bcs while I still absolutely hate it, I have begun to bop to some middle parts of it over time
you better go listen to kun singing to cleanse yourself
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread