If you could dye your hair one color, what would it be? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It damages it for sure but after treating it with oils and stuff I'd say my bleached hair is equally as healthy as the top of my head (in appearance, anyway). I didn't even get it done professionally, my sisters and I did it at home. Idk how these people end up with these horrible bleach stories.
I know a girl who bleached her hair off her head... Honestly I think it's by bein stupid

doing it too often and using bleach too strong and having it on their head too long.
They don't realize that it's safer to dilute it and have it on the head multiple times for shorter times, than have the strongest possible shit on there until it's as white as they want it.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know a girl who bleached her hair off her head... Honestly I think it's by bein stupid

doing it too often and using bleach too strong and having it on their head too long.
They don't realize that it's safer to dilute it and have it on the head multiple times for shorter times, than have the strongest possible shit on there until it's as white as they want it.
That poor baby...but what did she expect.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve already dyed it red in the past so... maybe black or a dark purple.
 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
if it wouldn't damage it then pink but i'd rather just keep it black bc my hair is already in bits
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread