If You Could Go Off The Grid...Would You? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
IN A FUCKING HEART BEAT
I'D MOVE TO THE MOUNTAINS OR SOME SHIT
AND JUST LIVE OUT MY DAYS READING AND
LIVING OFF THE LAND OR SOME SHIT.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Could be interesting as an experience but I don't think it'd be something I'd do permanently
If you did-do you know where you'd prefer to do it? Like landscape wise?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could never. I am too extroverted for that to ever work. I could go crazy. Heck even this lockdown alone can be tough af for me due to my need to interact with others
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
For me, Probably not.

IN A FUCKING HEART BEAT
I'D MOVE TO THE MOUNTAINS OR SOME SHIT
AND JUST LIVE OUT MY DAYS READING AND
LIVING OFF THE LAND OR SOME SHIT.​
What would you read tho? After like a week, or a month-all your books would be read by then (im assuming). Off the grif means no new books, or internet. If you want the best of both worlds, somewat-you could move to Alaska rn. (Based on my memories of Northern Exposure tv show). You could hv remoteness n apartness from others there.

Which mountain would you choose? You could probably airdrop/pop into the nearest city if ur inclined to get stuff delivered there(in a not totally off grid scenario). Just tryin to imagine Mountain Woman Chips living a Grizzly Adams life
Lmao.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread