If you could live on any other planet, which planet would it be? (2 Viewers)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Assuming all are suitable for human life, of course.

My personal choice would have to be Saturn, naturally. Saturn skies are blue like the Earth, and I believe the sight of the rings every night would be rather pretty. There wouldn't be much light on Saturn, due to Saturn's distance from the sun, but I'd much rather pick it over any of the rocky planets, as the rocky planets have red skies, which horrifies me.


So what about you all?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for sure Saturn. it's so pretty. I also always loved Venus
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Skinnny
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I would love to live on Jupiter. I know it’s not realistic, but I love the swirling clouds on the planet’s surface. They have a mystical quality to them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Neptune, because it's so blue and pretty

Lowkey waiting for someone to say they'd "live in Ur-anus" :wimwim:
wait for ozy to come here and say it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread