- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
You can only ever hear this one song. You can watch performances of other songs, but you won't hear anything. You will just see the performance
You can go to a concert and hear that 1 song when it is being performed, but in the rest of the songs you will only hear their feet and them shouting Make some noise etc!
I would pick EXO's Angel. I feel like they will keep on performing that song at concerts, bcs it is just such a good and happy song!
You can go to a concert and hear that 1 song when it is being performed, but in the rest of the songs you will only hear their feet and them shouting Make some noise etc!
I would pick EXO's Angel. I feel like they will keep on performing that song at concerts, bcs it is just such a good and happy song!