- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
If you were able to purchase a brand new car what brand and why?
I own a 2003 Honda Civic. It's an excellent car and I would love to have the 17 yr updated version.
This is a 2020 Honda Hatchback. It's also a relatively cheaper brand too.
I'm obsessed with this baby blue color. uwu
The price for this baby is $29,336.00 USD.
I own a 2003 Honda Civic. It's an excellent car and I would love to have the 17 yr updated version.
This is a 2020 Honda Hatchback. It's also a relatively cheaper brand too.
I'm obsessed with this baby blue color. uwu
The price for this baby is $29,336.00 USD.