If you could revive one disbanded (or practically disbanded) group, which would it be? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Aside from SNSD OT9, I'd definitely want to have After School back. They were criminally underrated and such a great group too. I'm really sad that they're probably never gonna have a comeback again. :pandasad:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Come back wanna one :pandasad:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
aside from ot9 snsd i would've loved to see another girls day comeback

:pandasad:

EDIT: OMG how could i forget news era nine muses :yolk: i miss sera x kyungri x hyuna x hyemi so much!!!
Girls Day was iconic tbh. Also I can't believe Nine Muses just disbanded, I'm really sad. :(
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
c-clown for boy groups and the ark for girl groups

i just feel like both groups had so much potential and weren't given much of a chance
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
c-clown for boy groups and the ark for girl groups

i just feel like both groups had so much potential and weren't given much of a chance
omg The Ark. I was so sad they didn't debut. At least we have Khan now, but they never had a comeback.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
omg The Ark. I was so sad they didn't debut. At least we have Khan now, but they never had a comeback.
i think the ark did debut unless it's just a predebut song oof, but the song's called the light and it's great. I actually teared up watching the mv.

Khan was soo good too, I really hope they get a comeback :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread