- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Oh of course sis that comes with the packageit could beor some English tea
![]()
Oh of course sis that comes with the packageit could beor some English tea
![]()
Gotta spread my luv far and wide <3so many hearts are being send now![]()
aww. love you to the moon and back bby <3Gotta spread my luv far and wide <3
one day i'll take u there boo <3aww. love you to the moon and back bby <3
exploring the universe would be wonderuful and special with you bae <3one day i'll take u there boo <3
we can go anywhere we want, and it'll be the greatest adventure <3exploring the universe would be wonderuful and special with you bae <3
that's such a sure thing. we really would have an amazing time <3we can go anywhere we want, and it'll be the greatest adventure <3
I can't wait <3that's such a sure thing. we really would have an amazing time <3
Just accept my love!!!Uh i hope ur not talking about this
![]()
I ALREADY WEIRD THERE NO NEED TO ADD TO THE MADNESS![]()
plane tickets to go see vijay with @potato ofc
no u
Ok thx u but if my mom catch me with this IT WAS UR IDEA OKJust accept my love!!!
![]()
I'll take the blame bebe.Ok thx u but if my mom catch me with this IT WAS UR IDEA OK
Aww this is too sweet tato@mirella a beautiful prom that she will remember forever, and we can't forget the pool party at her place afterwards![]()
you better get that durianmaybe when I go to the store next time I'll get some![]()
i'm late to this but thank youI'd gift @eclipsoul a KPS themed trophy
I shall do my bestyou better get that durian![]()