If you could send someone a gift from KPS.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
what would it be and to whom?
:pepelook:

I'd gift @MinSquishy a Yoongi.
I'd gift @daeunraine a durian.
I'd gift @kodoku some fuzzy slippers.
I'd gift @FaceMcShooty a portrait of Kevin Moon.
I'd gift @TaeKpop a body pillow of a random anime guy.
I'd gift @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS some milk.
I'd gift @Erae a warm hug.
I'd gift @maruif Kai's used shirt.
I'd gift @potato some exotic potatoes.
I'd gift @TwentyOneIzz a cardboard cut-out of Jun.
I'd gift @YouNiceKeepGoin a platypus stuffed animal and some candy.
I'd gift @TicTokTickita bath bombs and lotions.
I'd gift @YIBO some blueberry muffins.
I'd gift @Darjeeling inanimate objects with Jin's face printed on them.
I'd gift @bulletproof a makeup pallet.
I'd gift @eclipsoul a KPS themed trophy.
I'd gift @ikonicraja and @NASA some Ariana Grande perfume.
I'd gift @ParkSeonghwaaa tickets to have a meet-n-greet with Ateez.
I'd gift @mimi_mimi a naked Build-a-Bear that sounds like Jimin.​
YEEEEESSSSS!!! I shall name him parry and parry will be my ult bias :sanapray: :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread