If you could skip sleeping and eating... (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
without any negative consequences, would you do it?
I think I might skip eating entirely because it can be a hassle :wimwim:
Needing to sleep has never really gotten in my way before though and I like sleeping so I definitely wouldn't skip that.​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Skip sleeping for sure! Although I'd still take rests every now and then and close my eyes.
:lisalaugh:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i would skip sleep all the way, i have somniphobia which leads to me being unable to sleep more than 4 hours anyway. if i never had to sleep life would be so much better. i only eat to survive nowadays but still there are things where i get enjoyment from eating them even if they're unhealthy whereas sleeping literally scares me.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No way, I love sleeping. It gives me alone time.

I used to have body dysmorphia and so I used to hate food. Even though I've recovered completely as it was a few years ago, I still find it difficult to exercise and diet bc it reminds me of then. Without having to eat I would never really think about it so on one hand I would love to not have to eat but on the other hand I'm a HUGE foodie so i really dont know.

Speaking of food though you literally HAVE to try tiramisu because it is the best food in the world. eating is probably my 2nd best hobby :maheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
No way, I love sleeping. It gives me alone time.

I used to have body dysmorphia and so I used to hate food. Even though I've recovered completely as it was a few years ago, I still find it difficult to exercise and diet bc it reminds me of then. Without having to eat I would never really think about it so on one hand I would love to not have to eat but on the other hand I'm a HUGE foodie so i really dont know.

Speaking of food though you literally HAVE to try tiramisu because it is the best food in the world. eating is probably my 2nd best hobby :maheart:
I'm sorry you went through all of that and I'm glad to hear you're doing better now. And yesss tiramisu is amazing :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sorry you went through all of that and I'm glad to hear you're doing better now. And yesss tiramisu is amazing :queen:
Thank you!!! The funny thing is I thought it was normal until I realized :haylul:

Have you made your own tiramisu? I like to drink bubble tea and eat it w tiramisu :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you!!! The funny thing is I thought it was normal until I realized :haylul:

Have you made your own tiramisu? I like to drink bubble tea and eat it w tiramisu :sanapray:
I haven't :nekosweat:
Most of the tiramisu I've had has been store bought and probably not the best quality? But it's still amazing so :queen:
Bubble tea is great too! I like drinking it with savory foods though so I don't get sick of all the sweetness
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't :nekosweat:
Most of the tiramisu I've had has been store bought and probably not the best quality? But it's still amazing so :queen:
Bubble tea is great too! I like drinking it with savory foods though so I don't get sick of all the sweetness
That's important. One time my sister threw up because her bubble tea was so sweet and I had to clean it up 😔

Home made tiramisu is honestly...heaven. I'd say my favorite food. You have to try it sometime :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread