If you could take 3 users with you to an inescapable island, who would you take? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
If you could take 3 users with you to an inescapable island, who would you take?

My 3 users:
@mirella so I would have someone to nerd with
joyaah.png


@perhapz because we need a sugar daddy and why would anyone not take hapzy?

@kuro I'll need someone to spam me with 🤩🤩 to keep me sane :wimwim:

What about you?​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
@mirella so I would have someone to nerd with
joyaah.png
We could fangirl about novels and K-dramas on an island
joyaah.png
That will totally help us survive, who needs food or shelter?

@mirella so we could take her pool with us
We have an ocean right there but we still need my pool?
joyaah.png
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@maruif @kinnie and @Vikki I feel like we'd be the unbeatable island gang gang partially since it's inescapable we just can't leave to be beaten
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
We could fangirl about novels and K-dramas on an island
joyaah.png
That will totally help us survive, who needs food or shelter?


We have an ocean right there but we still need my pool?
joyaah.png
ocean has crabs and seaweed :(
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
We could fangirl about novels and K-dramas on an island
joyaah.png
That will totally help us survive, who needs food or shelter?


We have an ocean right there but we still need my pool?
joyaah.png
We'll always need your pool miri
joyaah.png
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
@Drug bc the great

@igloo so I have someone to harass on holidays

@mirella because we are tagging her in everything now
Hey, you won't regret bringing me! I have great survival skills!

I know how to cook rice... with a rice cooker.
I know how to start a fire... but I need a match first. Actually, I can't light matches. I'll probably need a lighter.
I know first aid... from taking a one-hour course in Girl Scouts.

Hmm, I'm not really sure about this.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hey, you won't regret bringing me! I have great survival skills!

I know how to cook rice... with a rice cooker.
I know how to start a fire... but I need a match first. Actually, I can't light matches. I'll probably need a lighter.
I know first aid... from taking a one-hour course in Girl Scouts.

Hmm, I'm not really sure about this.
So we won't have problem calling you everytime something bad happens
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
@infire707 for obvious reasons
hmm
there are many precious friends to me
but i think this would be more of a curse for them y'know
since they can't escape
so idk
i think @la_mort_pour_vous and @Skinnny 's banter could last a while lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread